Dave The Duck Dave The Duck

not the worst.

it wasn't amazing. but it made me laugh a little. you still have a long way to go, but this is a good start. keep at it please. and try to do bigger and better stuff.

Frosty - HELLA GOOD Frosty - HELLA GOOD

nice, but a bit of an anticlimax.

I guess you were going for a kinda shock ending. I liked it. nice and smooth. maybe could have shocked better but still good.

Santa's Gonna Kick Ur Ass Santa's Gonna Kick Ur Ass

definately kicks ass

keep up the good work mate, I expect a preview of your next movie soon.

my next mvoie!?
erm.. next year man lol!
glad you enjoyed the movie lol

It's a Wonderful Life It's a Wonderful Life

kill babies, i mean er what?

great movie, well put together, well presented. great idea with a good execution.

but for some reason now all I want to do is kill babies....

Canadas Really Big! Canadas Really Big!

another top quality movie

never am I dissapointed by your humour :D

you always deliver top quality frame by frame, the people who make line movies should take notes from you. especially how you work things like asteroids into your random line FBF thats was really cool.

as for the main feature, the song was funny, so good choice on sound there. and the visuals were always smooth and funny too. so your style really matched up with the music. all in all a top quality animation.

this gets my 5

Lord-Sonx responds:

thanx tons! the fbf was just bordom, my fbf isin' the greatest on newgrounds but its acceptable lol!
thanx for the review!

FBF CC 3! FBF CC 3!

stylish

hey Y4k, whats up?
nice FBF you got going, really complicated in parts too, not like some of the crap you see which is very easy. a lot of diff things moving at once and all working together, very nicely done overall

theY4Kman responds:

Sweeeeeeei...PEACE OUT!!!

Sasquatch Sasquatch

arrrr thar be sasquatch on the port bow

it was a nice video, graphics need some work, animation was good, and the extras were nice, because i was in them :D

lovely work there. you did a very lovely job :D next time just work on the graphics and everyone will be forced to vote five.

Lord-Sonx responds:

next movie will be AM 6, so graphics not such a big deal but my other big projects are high graphic masterpeices!

and everyone will be forced to vote 5 or i'll get my monkey slaves to attack them!

[OLD] Spherical Soldiers [OLD] Spherical Soldiers

pretty good

the animation was good, the drawings were ok. the music suited it..

I would like to see more from this, a longer episode with a plot maybe?

Urban Champion EX Urban Champion EX

hah hahahahaha

okay that was pretty cool.....hehe....i voted three MAINLY cos of the laugh at the end......that cracked me up